Here are a few links I wish to share, more or less personal or related to my professional activities, grouped in the following categories:
Personal and relatives web pages
- CAST software is a software engineering within which I am currently working in.
Academic related links :
- EFREI engineering school
- LRIE, EFREI computer science lab
- I&A-TAO: INRIA Project Team TAO
- Paris Sud: University Paris Sud XI
- LRI: Computer Science Laboratory
- CNRS: French National Research Organism
- INRIA: French National Research institute in computer science and Automatic
- PASCAL network : Pattern Analysis, Statistical Modelling and Computational Learning.
- Alexandre Devert homepage, from whom I copy pasted most of this website css :) He is a researched interested in robotics and evolutionary algorithms.
A very small subset of useful tools I have been using in my everyday (computer scientist) life :
- Ubuntu : open source linux based operating system, and the many open source software such as open office, gimp, gedit, firefox, latex, vlc or rythmbox...
- Inkscape : open source vector graphics editor. So simple yet so powerful! This soft enabled my artistic talent to grow up.
- Eclipse : an open development platform.
- Gnuplot : visualize mathematical functions and data.
- Kile : efficiently work on latex projects.
What about computer languages ? (links to wikipedia pages)